The Manifesto of the European Ambassadors for Creativity and Innovation has been released, setting seven key priorities for creativity and innovation in Europe:
- Nurture creativity in a lifelong learning process where theory and practice go hand in hand.
- Make schools and universities places where students and teachers engage in creative thinking and learning by doing.
- Transform workplaces into learning sites.
- Promote a strong, independent and diverse cultural sector that can sustain intercultural dialogue.
- Promote scientific research to understand the world, improve people’s lives and stimulate innovation.
- Promote design processes, thinking and tools, understanding the needs, emotions, aspirations and abilities of users.
- Support business innovation that contributes to prosperity and sustainability.